View Single Post
Old 08-11-2002, 08:12 PM
Man In Black

Post Misc. Parts (124, euro parts, 107 slc, Infinity 52.3i speakers, tires and more.)

Hi,
I got some parts lying around and my parents are pushing me to sell them since they are taking up room in the garage. Here they are:

1) Euro tail light lens filler for any 124 sedan. Excellent condition. Made in Italy by SACEX. 40.00 plus shipping or b/o. Pics.

2) Euro SLC wipers in good condition. Never used, but were in storage for a while. These have the brushed metal holders. $30 plus shipping or b/o. Pics.

3) Pair of brand new headlight wiper inserts. Bosh part number: 3 398 113 088-884 Made in Belgium. Bought them by accident thinking they will work with my euro 500e code lights while overseas. They don’t allow returns over there, so I got stuck with them. $8.00 b/o a pair plus shipping. Pics.

4) Euro headlight lens, left and right side for any 124 euro lights before 93 or earlier. Brand new, never used. Purchased them while overseas on vacation. Made by Bosh. Part number 1 305 544 027. Made in Germany. These don’t have the typical dark gray plastic inside. They are very light silver, not chrome, but look like brushed aluminum. Pics.

5) Michelin spare tire from my 300e, never used, perfect condition. 195-65-15. I’d prefer someone around the bay area so I they can pick up, or we can meet somewhere half way.

6) Bridgestone Potenza RE92 205-60-15 even tread ware, 65% tread left. I’d prefer someone around the bay area so I they can pick up, or we can meet somewhere half way.

7) Brand New Infinity 52.3i 5¼ speakers. VERY nice speakers. I purchased them in hopes of installing them in my 124 300e, but the speaker’s basket is so big it wouldn’t fit with out cutting a few mm from the original opening—something I didn’t want to do. These have the swiveling tweeters and outboard crossovers. I have the 42.3i’s in the dash and they sound very nice. $115.00 b/o plus shipping. Pics.

8) 4 brand new 100watt H3 bulbs. 2 are Korean EagleEye, and two are Italian AIA. I purchased these while overseas, but before installing them I bought PIAA Super Plasma H3’s. $5.00 plus shipping for all 4. Pics.

9) If any one is interested I have two wood shift knobs. I picked these up when vacationing over seas for very cheap, 20 USD each….now I realize why they were so cheap, they aren’t that good quality. One has a little blemish around the blue crescent star and MBZ sign on the top, the other is perfect. One Zebrano-like, one Burlwood-like. It works, doesn’t look that bad, but again, it doesn’t feel like it’s a quality part. I’ll sell each for $15.00 or b/o plus shipping. I can get pictures for you if you’d like.

All pics (hi res.) are at:

PICS

All parts are located in Northern California, about a 30-minute drive north of San Francisco.
All prices are in USD. If you live near me, I can drop them off or meet you half way. I can take pics at request.

Thanks.

Tony