View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 05:38 PM

HUGE W123 parts lot-climate control servo-alum wheels-package deal $300

I have been parting out a 1984 240D, and now I have a ton of the parts left. The shell of the car was cut up and is gone, and I'm keeping the engine and trans. I am selling everything else, and I'd like to sell it in one package deal. I will be starting up work again in 2 weeks after being laid off, so I will not have the time to piece everything out and pack things to ship. I want someone to come take the whole lot (or whatever they want from it) as a package, so I can get this stuff gone once and for all.
You will be getting a good climate control servo, 4 aluminum wheels (not Budds) with tires, tires still have a bit of life left in 'em, 3 doors, dash, air conditioner parts, cruise control parts, near perfect trunk lid, trim, master cylinder, booster, and brake parts, some interior stuff, good rear diff, just a huge lot of stuff. I don't remember everything I have, but it's a bunch of stuff. I know the CC servo alone is worth the price of this lot, so think of it as if you were getting everything else for free. You can take what you want and leave whatever you want behind, but the price is $300 for it all. There's no shipping, you have to come pick it up. I am in northeastern PA near I-80 and I-81. My schedule is very flexible, at least for a little while. First come, first serve. I know this is a killer deal, and I am taking a loss on this, but I need to move things along and pay the bills, so the quicker I can make this happen, the better.
If you want pics, check out my older posts.