View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 07:39 PM
Roman Karpovich

Thrashing stuff is usualy about how much expereince do you have. You MUST break some stuff to learn stuff.

Learn how to tune, learn what parts you can use, what manifold and turbocharger to make relieble effect curve and get maximum Nm at higher RPM to make softer curve for your drivetrain. Many things to learn.
Saying that EFI thrashing the engines and CIS is more realible is the most stupid thing I ever heard

That RBYCC posting allmost 4 year old post of mine is allmost fanny.
My second setup was 2006-2007 and it was before we even started the turbobandit.com
2004 i did not even know how the engine look like.

Last 3-4 years we have built many turbo cars, not only mercedes and I think most of you have seen it on youtube.

All off us in our company drives Turbo mercedes every day and why I am not posting every each day about our cars is that I have no time and I dont want tell everybody what we realy do with a trannys and other stuff to handle the power becaurse it took time to find out and make many tests and much work becaurse today we get pay and sell those parts.

Today I can say that most realible turbo car i even seen is Mercedes 124, m103/m104turbo. With right parts you can use every day for very very long time and drive very very hard!

Next week we have a new Video on youtube, our first video about our 4 daily drive mercedes and how we drive them every day.
This is my favorite video and I belive that you guys will like it!

TURBOCHARGE YOUR MERCEDES

www.turbobandit.com
My band!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Turbobandit/135610656626424?fref=ts