View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUMPISH View Post
Today I can say that most realible turbo car i even seen is Mercedes 124, m103/m104turbo. With right parts you can use every day for very very long time and drive very very hard!
Once again Roman your an inspiration & credit to the 300E

Quote:
All off us in our company drives Turbo mercedes every day and why I am not posting every each day about our cars is that I have no time and I dont want tell everybody what we realy do with a trannys and other stuff to handle the power becaurse it took time to find out and make many tests and much work becaurse today we get pay and sell those parts
Fair Enough. These trade secrets are yours & noone else has a right to them You put in the hard work & so now reap the benefits. Good on you!

Quote:
RBYCC posting allmost 4 year old post of mine is allmost fanny.

My second setup was 2006-2007 and it was before we even started the turbobandit.com
2004 i did not even know how the engine look like.

Last 3-4 years we have built many turbo cars, not only mercedes and I think most of you have seen it on youtube
Roman he is digging up **** from the past obviously & although it has no bearing on today, is using it in order to make his point, whilst purposely omitting any information since Don't worry buddy. Proofs in what you do & have now. We know what it's about! It's called PROGRESS Your past hard work is now paying off for you & helps others with their particular builds.

um.....why have men got nipples