View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynalow View Post
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have another winner.
( as long as you haven't been a winner in the past 30 days. )
No wins in the past 30 days here.

I had stuff ripped off by a couple of losers going "car shopping", as they call it. No real interest there. I had to tell the cops the number they called. Still no action. At which point, I had to call it and talked to the person there and found out it was the father. I talked to him to see if he wanted to work something out. He denied it and said it was a wrong call. Told him that he chatted for a long while at midnight for a wrong number but still no go. Had to give them the address before they dragged they fat, lazy hind ends there after I reversed looked up the number.

I also had someone almost run into my car because he ran a red flashing light. Cop saw it and I saw him. Why didn't he say anything? He was sitting dry in his car under the shade and didn't want to mess up his hair or shoes.

I haven't found much of a use for beat cops except maybe to write the report up so I can claim insurance. Since most of my experience with them has been with their attitudes, I don't need them or want them.
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow