View Single Post
Old 08-15-2002, 11:21 AM

No problemo Tom-
...its always been fun to be the PR person in the crowd- - no problemo even introducing strangers to each other! These days I naturally keep well within the comfort level of my off duty supervisor to keep matters harmonious in -fad world. We'll get you to meeting as many people as possible and you can run with the ball from there.

re: 300e- - What year?
I have my eyes peeled for a good MB for my wife. Does the a/c, heater & cruise work? Any fluid leaks- diff, trans, motor, p/s, H20 into the cabin etc.? Any wind whistling noises? The sunroof operate OK? .....
>The E320 Coupe and E500 are exclusively for my use- fortunately they were mine prior to stepping down the aisle (and agreed to stay this way- no problemo).

Jim- - you are not kidding on your experience (some are quite striking to look at) and... many a night in the dark venues of fun here in the SF Bay Area- - friends have brought over eye candy for my review and second opinion!!!...and more than a few rec'd the wide eyed -fad thumbs down- ehh- incorrect match my friend!