View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 01:34 AM
It could be raining

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbomachines View Post
I saw backstreet boys live...in 2005! I did go for free though, this girl (loaded parents) bought tickets for a bunch of us and VIPd us in a limo to and from the show. Its a shame she couldn't actually make friends instead of buying them, I never really liked her much but at least I got a free concert out of it. B4-4 was one of the wannabe's--came on the scene too late like o-town, s club 7, all those weird ones. I remember hearing this song and thinking "this is not appropriate for my young ears"
I saw backstreet boys live once too! I don't remember what year it was >.< I DO remember in the LAST song they sang during the concert "The Call" they said my name at the beginning! ^.^ And I freaked out. Hahaa.

Wow...are you sure she didn't at least have a FEW real friends? It IS a shame if what you said is true...

Ahhh...but free concerts...I'm still jealous of The Don going to see Pet Shop Boys for free...hey! That's a band...and there are boys in it! @.@

truckinik: "I'm to computer illiterate to be able to help. I couldn't log out of a forrest."
SwampYankee: "I'm offended at the insinuation that I'm a procrastinator. I was going to post when the thread first appeared but just got around to it now. "
Fulcrum525: "Why use instant messaging when we can use bandwidth "