View Single Post
Old 08-18-2002, 08:01 AM
Posts: n/a
Heating return pipe

Hi all,

I replaced the lip seal on my front top cover, did router and cap while I was at it. Front ball joint and idler arm too, but that was a whole other thread.

Anyway, I bent and need to replace the "heating return pipe" leaking from where it bolts to water pump, when I log onto fastlane I find a part called the "Water Pump Drain Tube". Is this the same part?

Finaly, my engine number is 103.940 12 114781. I am trying to find which part number I need to order? I also need the black seal that goes with the pipe.

It's the pipe that goes from the water pump accross the front of the motor under the distributor cap.

Any help in identifying the part number I need is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to getting my car back on the road.

Reply With Quote