View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 01:16 AM
Moderator Incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row Joe View Post
If you get a commercial driver's license - I've heard that at least in Texas, there is no alcohol tollerance in your blood stream with a comm. DL. If this is correct, and you have a comm DL, you cannot drink and drive anything, not just your delivery truck. And since it is against the law to possess two DLs, well you get the picture - AND, the fee to get and renew the comm. DL is more costly.

I would wing it......that is drive dumb 'n happy in no more than a small delivery truck like that. Heck, my diesel coach weighs more 'n your truck, loaded! The weigh station guys get real impatient with newbys, and your little truck may just antagonize 'em.

I don't blame you for your trepidation. I like to obey the law too!
LOL! yeah, exactly. There are a bunch of old blue hair's navigating Prevost's that would make my little box van look like a damn go-cart. Like I said before, I never had a problem except for once and without being too judgmental, I don't think these lady cops liked men AT ALL,,, If you know what i mean. I just don't want another situation like that, it would cost me thousands and I'm trying to feed a family and maintain my Benz stock. LOL.

Thanks Man!
Adam
87 300E (lots of mods)
00 Chevy 3500HD Diesel Box Truck
68 18' Donzi Marine
06 GT i-Drive7 1.0 Mountain Bike (with GPS!)

PREVIOUSLY OWNED:83 300SD, 87 420SEL, 88 420SEL, 90 420SEL, 86 560SEL, 86 190E 2.3-16V AMG, 94 E320