View Single Post
Old 08-21-2002, 04:36 PM

attention to orders: 500E/E500 white cluster fanatics

(well, this isn't a requirment... just a high-octane idea)

For all of you 500E/E500 fanatics out there, I have some good news:

I hope to have time to drum-scan the orthogonal (photo) films I took of my OEM cluster (pre-white-face-conversion) and post them to my website, ASAP, in the next 2 to 3 weeks:

http://www.nemonis.net

*** PLEASE BE ADVISED: the files will be QUITE LARGE, so I would advise downloading them only from a broadband-speed Internet connection * * *

I will not charge anyone for this; I only should advise that, should you wish to use the aforesaid files to produce your own (professional) silkscreens, you *MUST* confirm that all scale/registration issues are addressed/resolved. Feel free to pass this on to any ///benzsport.com, etc., friends. No problem.

Obviously, I cannot assume any liability for speedometer calibration issues, et cetera; I'm merely trying to help my fellow speed-freaks (vehicularly speaking, of course) to "get their fix."

Once you have obtained the aforesaid images files, you should be able to convert them into litho negatives/whatever format your local speedometer/professional print-shop requires to (re-)screen your (powder-coated, white) OEM gagues to your (collective) heart's content.

Stay tuned,