Well here's the routine. With stereo on the other day, I tried to use the cigarette lighter to charge my cell phone. What resulted was a blown fuse (forgot # - controls stereo). I replaced the fuse and now when I either
open up the glove box (light comes on) or
try to use the cigarette lighter, my stereo, cigarette lighter or glove box light (whichever I used) AND my power windows will all not work.
No blown fuse now (first one must've been weak) but they all shut down for about 5 minutes while driving, then suddenly will come back on and work again. If I pull over and reset the ignition all is back to normal.
Anyone smell a gremlin behind my dash?