View Single Post
Old 08-24-2002, 01:46 PM
Posts: n/a
Gilly - yes that is exactly the trim piece I'm talking about. It goes around the door "jam", all the way around. It's the piece that constantly gets kicked and grubbed up by my feet, and passengers who do not realize they are riding in a Mercedes! You just pull it off? I haven't bought any replacement trim yet because I didn't know what I was getting into. Being new to this forum, I also have a question about fastlane. With a part like this, I can't find it anywhere on fastlane - is it a dealership only kind of part? Where else would I look besides the dealership to get these parts. I also need a new armrest "lid" as the vinyl is cracked. I called the delaership and they say it costs $180.00 - just for the lid. Damn!!! Thanks for all the info!


Last edited by GuardBott; 08-24-2002 at 01:53 PM.
Reply With Quote