View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 11:23 AM
joe p joe p is offline
it leaks, its german
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: raleigh nc
Posts: 1,111
the 3 ways aka switchover valves are under the r/h vent, pull the glovebox and r/h vent, look right, its tucked under the vent air horn.

I think the blend flap is inside the case behind the acc panel.

Project Smoker, '87 603 powered wagon
Hauler, 96 CTD can you say torque?
Toy 73 Cougar xr7 convertible
Acme Automotive Inc.
Raleigh NC
Reply With Quote