View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 04:29 PM

Smile Updat on my progress

Yes, there is movement! New update on my progress. I was able to read the fault codes once I started the engine, fault 23 came up again and I wasn’t able to erase it. After the code was blink out the roll bar switch started blinking constantly. I attempted to operate the roll bar with it and yes it did work properly but the switch still constantly was blinking. I attempted to operate the soft top but no luck. Now this is the strange part; I activated the open top switch and the windows/roll bar came up and the top said stored in it’s compartment. I activated the close procedure and nothing happened. Once again I activated the open switch and the windows/roll bar went down and no movement from the top. Nothing happens when I press the close button except for noise from the hydraulic pump in the back working. I attempted to read the fault codes form the roll bar bay shortening socket #1 to #7 on the diagnostic connector; but I’m not seeing anything happening. Any ideas what’s wrong guy‘s?

2001 C320 Sport 17" AMG Potenza S03
1991 500SL 18" AMG Contysport
1993 190E 2.6 17" AMG Contysport
2002 G500