View Single Post
Old 02-12-2000, 04:11 PM
Posts: n/a
Hi, I recently had a flat tire on a highway. I tried to open the AMG side skirt square thing(I am not sure what you call this)to put in the jackstand, I broke that square thing and now I can't put it back in becaue it is loose. It's a small suqare thing you have to open in order to put in the jack stand. I need to know if I can just purchase that from Benz dealer. I donn't wanna buy the entire skirt just for that. Do you know where I can get one? I think it has the same part number as AMG c-36. thanks.
Reply With Quote