View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 02:56 AM
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy5848 View Post
The W126 S-class is about 6 inches longer than the W123 and the SDL/SEL another 6 inches for a full foot longer than the W123. The smaller car is easier to maneuver and park, the longer car is a more comfortable road car, or so I have read. Most of the extra room is in the rear seat and trunk. The S-class has more goodies (that you have to fix when they break). I don't know for sure but I suspect an '84 S-class will have power seats, ABS, possibly a tilt or extendable steering wheel. The S-class definitely has a rear seat outlet for the climate control. It might have rear seat reading lights.
Note the rear center console outlet is only for vent, not for full climate control, but heat (A/C too?) have vents under the front seats for rear foot vents. The w126 is an excellent car, especially for the money (most of the time). Also that car does NOT have stock wheels so check for rubbing on the fenders and if you can turn full lock to lock. Appears to be later MB wheels but tough to tell from the picture.
- 2007 Saturn sky redline
- 2004 Explorer...under surgery.

Past: 135i, GTI, 300E, 300SD, 300SD, Stealth