View Single Post
Old 09-02-2002, 02:55 PM
MikeTangas's Avatar
MikeTangas MikeTangas is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: So. Cal
Posts: 4,430
Like Gilly said, go to the dealer with your registration/proof of ownership and just order a new ignition tumbler for your car by VIN. Should come with a new key that will also work your doors. Once installed, it'll be as it was the day it left the factory.
Mike Tangas
'73 280SEL 4.5 (9/72)- RIP
Only 8,173 units built from 5/71 thru 11/72

'02 CLK320 Cabriolet - wifey's mid-life crisis

2012 VW Jetta Sportwagon least its a diesel

Non illegitemae carborundum.
Reply With Quote