View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Certifiable

One thing I've found is the level of misinformation and communicating that misinformation as fact is astounding. That's why people get scared of biodiesel. Forced, the IRS and the State will gladly take you filing quarterly returns to pay your fair share of road tax. But may I ask, how is the Prius driver similarly taxed? How about the Volt driver. Oh, never mind. (hint: we actually subsidize them $7,500 a copy to not pay road taxes)

I live near whunter and produce bio for myself and an organic farm co-op that we belong to. Properly made with all safety and environmental concerns addressed (and there ain't that many) this is really not a big deal at all.

My experience is that 90+% of the mechanics out there think people that put anything but government approved petro diesel in their tanks are law-breaking morons who deserve the firing squad. No matter what you say to them it falls on deaf ears. If your battery dies or your power steering pump goes it's because you run biodiesel and you are a idiot. I prefer to not support Chavez, Ahmedinejad and the other dooshbags out there who gladly take our money and use it to kill us.
2014 Ram Cummins Megacab (tow rig)