View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Car crazy!!!

Diesel Tank cleaning WVO use.

Hi there guy's !!!! Im back againg to bother you for a litle , I start Using Wvo On the Benz, it was Just a test and some people tould me that if I runn wvo in the Benz tank that it was going to remove all the junk and clug the filters untill everyting gets clean..... Well I did it and it was true ... Now I been fighting wit dirt and crap for the last week and still fighting with this, But now i get to a point were im tired already, The mixs was more like 20% wvo and 80% diesel.... My question about this is the following: Where is the fuel tank? and do you think I can access the tank to clean it? I Did this one time with an 85 RX-7 with a rusted gas tank, I clean it and it was fine for many years!!!!! But yea, this one is driving me crazy, so tomorrow im taking a day off to clean it really good... What I did today was hook a pump to suck all the dirty diesel and filter all i got in the tank and put it back, and re doit one more time, Now the car can be on idle and the filter is clean clean until I start moving the car, then it gets dirty and get clog after maybe 5 miles HELP PLEASEEE what can I do??????????????
I just got this 1985 mercedes 300 turbo diesel, no running, turbo is jam, only 4 cylinder working and smokes like crazy..... But im here to fix it, with all you guy's help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheeeers!!!