View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 08:30 PM
Nicht verantwortlich

Talking Intercooler Project for a 617

Heya Peaches. I'm showing some love to the 617 in "Karl" the SD. I have an intercooler kit I pieced together with mandrel bent tubes, silicon connectors, a blow off valve, and an air-air intercooler with less than 1 psi drop in pressure. I'm excited to plumb it into the SD. I'm also planning an upgrade to a Holset HX30 turbo if I can locate one. Finally, I'm planning to swap my weary MW injection pump for an M pump tuned for plenty of enrichment to support all that lovely boosted cool dense air. I have a 722.3 transmission lined up too for down the road.

Valves are nicely adjusted, EGR is fully deleted and blocked off, ALDA removed from the MW pump, 3in straight SS pipe with no resonators and a big fat glass-pack muffler with a 45 degree downturn tip, propper vacuum going to trans, fresh fuel filters, and Shiny Monark injectors courtesy of Sean C Watts (awesome member and a good friend) will all enhance this (Clarksonian) powerrrrrr upgrade.

For now to tide you guys over here's a picture of the intercooler kit. As some of you know I'm a corporate slave to Bank of America Mortgage Servicing so I can only work on weekends but I get lots done on the weekend so I'll keep you guys posted.