Thread: parts engines
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 04:21 PM

parts engines

one is a longblock 617, just the block and head, no oil pans, or valve cover (maybe, have to look in box). This engine is FREE. Also comes with a plastic engine box that is stackable.

The second one is a pretty complete 617 that was in a wagon, it has the hydraulic pump feature, but its been blocked off. This engine is 100 bucks, and also comes with a stackable engine box case. (the 617's are a little too long for the case, but they DO fit generally.

I have been told that both these engines were in running condition, I have not seen this personally. They both don't have many or any accessory parts, like the alternator, ect.

While you are there buying the 100 dollar engine or taking the free engine, you are also welcome to take free parts off a heavily stripped 80 240 in the driveway. Its picked over, but still has all its glass, so you are welcome to take a peek at it before it goes to a yard. If you need glass or a hood or something like that, heres a chance to get it free. A lot of the car is rusted out. The only requirement is that no parts are taken that prevent it from rolling. It must be towable.

All these items are located in Stamford CT. They are located at a house that I have been trying to rent out for months and months, and finally have a reasonable bite, so now I really have to get rid of all this stuff.

PM if you are interested and we can arrange a time for me to meet you there, I have a hoist also for loading.