124 rear subframe bushings
What is the dealer shop time to do rear subframe bushings on my '87 300D 124 car?
Here is my situation
- car (especially in winds - e.g. driving across south dakota) feels like front and rear don't agree on which way to go. when its not so windy and road is very smooth, all is well.
- shocks replaced 71Kmi ago Bilstein comfort - but right rear leaks.
- two independents believe the subframe mounts are Okay, HOWEVER
- when I see cars on lift, the rear subframe mounts that are much newer look different than mine. mine appear to stretch and I see cracks in the rubber
- when the car is jacked up on diff (my garage) with nothing else supporting rear, the rear mounts seem to pull away and I can see shaft/bolt.
I hope I'm describing with correct words. But it just doesn't seem right to me. What do you all think, and what's the shop time to r/r subframe bushings?