View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Army View Post
Now there's the face of a happy chap!

Have you seen this for the pre-chamber tools?

http://www.peachparts.com/Wikka/OM617PreChamberTools

Also more fuel? I assume you equate more fuel with more power? That could be, under certain circumstances, but I think you are more likely to produce more soot! The first thing I would do is check your timing:-

http://www.peachparts.com/Wikka/OM617TimingChainStretch

Good luck!

"All tools worked exceptionally well and some of the ideas came off this site from previous threads, however I was not able to find pics (that does not mean they are not there). The entire job after the tools were made took roughly 4 hours and went very smoothly. The only hitch was with the collars, 2 of them came out easily with the homemade tool, the remaining 3 had to be loosened with a hammer and chisel because the collar started to break apart using the tool. During assembly the tool worked like a charm.
Feel free to PM me if any additional details are needed."

The Socket to remove the Prechamber rings needs something to lock it into the Ring so it does not pop up.
The homemade Ring Remal Tool Worked Exceptionally well only on removal ov 2 of the Rings. After that the Tool Failed.
He tells you and shows you the results with; in the first Pic.

In the other 2 pics of homemade Prechamber Tools both tools are made so that they have a screw that locks them into the prechamber Ring and will not jump out of the Slot in the Prechamber Retaining Ring.
Attached Thumbnails
so i removed my engine from my car need tips rebuilding it! PLEASE :D-prechamber-rings-buggered-2.jpg   so i removed my engine from my car need tips rebuilding it! PLEASE :D-prechamber-my-tool.jpg   so i removed my engine from my car need tips rebuilding it! PLEASE :D-prechamber-tools-2.jpg  

Last edited by Diesel911; 05-08-2011 at 12:26 PM.