View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah-kay View Post
I wish everyone posted here is concise and to the point. It does not happen like this in the real world, especially in Internet forum. All the experts just need to probe for more info to help. It is a fact of life. Sometimes they even do not list the car make, year and model and expect the experts to read their minds.

Does not turn over, crank, fire, start, could mean different things to different people. You can put a sticker at the top but I doubt it would be read. Just ask them to calm down and explain what actually happen or not happen.

I will rest my case.
x2.

Basically the concept here is to ask new forum members to restrict their questions to a specific formula to reduce irritation of standing forum members? The next person who actually thinks such a rule would realistically be followed raise your hand. Is it really that big a deal?

Ive had a guy say to me- "theres no electronical in the car" when his car wouldn't start. This is a hopeless cause, besides, wheres the fun is forcing everyone to ask questions the same way?