View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Get two birds stoned

Trunk Actuator Plug

Well I broke my door locks. In the quest of getting rid of every thing in my trunk and well the rest of the car that wasn't needed (shaved 220lbs) i managed to break something Idk how to fix. I removed the stupid remote door lock thing I put in years ago. On the kit there was a wire that went to the plug for the actuator. You unplugged the actuator and plugged the wire from the kit into the original wire plug. Well I unplugged it to plug back into the actuator and the damn original plug crumbled into pieces. I have no idea what wire goes were in the plug spot of the actuator. Does anybody know what wire goes were? I think the spot on the bottom that has the notch is the brown wire but I dont know about the other two. I went to the junk yard today to look at that plug but every damn mercedes in there was missing there trunk lids. Just my luck. I did find a like new set of mirrors so it wasnt a complete bust. Can someone take a pic of the original plug with wires in it so I can figued this out?