View Single Post
Old 10-01-2002, 11:32 PM
Mike Richards Mike Richards is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 571

Look above towards the upper right for SEARCH. Click it.

Look for -> Search By Keyword. Try keying in the following:

Fan Clutch

Then click below on Seach all open forums - click -> Tech Help

Down further, click -> Search Titles Only

You'll be presented with alot of threads that have the words "fan clutch" in the threads title. You might also try using the word "viscous" in the -> Search By Keyword field. These fan clutches are known as viscous fan clutches.

A historical manual I have shows 300CE's as having either the 12 valve 2960cc M103 motor or the 24 valve version - M104. I do not know which you have, but this terminology could prove useful.

Happy hunting.
Reply With Quote