View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 10:12 AM
mbeg.webs.com

Roll Call - M.B.E.G. 2nd annual SoCal Route 66 and Speedway Cruise 10-15-11

Mercedes Benz Enthusiasts Group
presents:
The 2nd Annual (O.K.,so we skipped a year)
Route 66 and Speedway Cruise
Saturday October 15th 2011.

The cruise will start in two locations, Cajon Summit at the Summit Inn, and at Norms Restaurant in Santa Monica.
We will cruise Route 66 and meet at the Justice Bros. Museum in Duarte, and we will end the cruise at Toyota Speedway in Irwindale to show our cars and make 2 laps on the 1/2 mile oval.
All drivers and 1 passenger will get free entrance to the speedway for Saturday nights NASCAR racing. Any additional guests get 1/2 off admission ($7.50).

This event is for ALL Mercedes Benz automobiles however, keep in mind it is also a car show, so we need to have our cars nice and clean and shiny for the event!! I would like to see more older 123's, 116's and maybe some vintage 107's, 108's and 111's at this event, so if you know someone who has an older car, please invite them to join us!

I will make up a flier that you can print to give to other MBZ owners that may not be on the forums. I will also try to make available car placards to display on your car at the car show.
If you've attended any of the events my brother (ROLLGUY) and I have organized, then you WILL NOT want to miss this one!!!
Stay tuned for updates and sign up now! .......Dennis

Here is the link to the first Route 66 cruise we did in 2009.

Please sign up now on this thread.
Also state if you will be starting at the East or West end of the cruise.

Just copy the last list and paste it into a new reply, then ad your info.

I'll start the roll call.

Dennis "imdji", Monrovia. 1981 300D "Betty" -West

all TURBODIESEL fleet:

"aRBee" 1985 300D anthracite grey/palomino
"the Corporate Jet" 1997 Volkswagen Jetta TDI (Sandy's car)

"Sherlock"- 1982 MB 300CD white/palomino (Kellee's car)
"Betty" 1981 300D light ivory/palomino (Kristy's car)
"Harrison II"- 1997 Ford F250 Crewcab white/grey - 7.3 PSD running a WVO/RUG blend in 2nd tank.