View Single Post
Old 10-03-2002, 08:47 PM
Posts: n/a
There is a tool called the Topsider you can use to extract the oil. Search the archives for Info about it.

BTW, I change oil in my 300E w/o jacking the car up. If I can reach the rear screws for the panel under the engine, anyone can
Reply With Quote