View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Bell View Post
Before moving I'd go to www.mlslistings.com and look at the price of Real estate in the surrounding area. Will you working at the Fremont plant? If so you'd want to look at towns like Fremont, Milpitas. San Jose, Santa Clara, Campbell, Newark, San Leandro. Or commuting over the Sunol Grade you can look at homes in Livermore. If you going to be at their headquarters you'll want to look at Palo Alto, Los Altos, Mountain Veiw, Redwood City, Cupertino.
I'd be spending time at the headquarters as well as the plant in Freemont. According to what I was told, it would be equal time spent between the both. The residence would be near the headquarters.

As far as being financially secure, I have zero debt, and both houses I own are free and clear.

I've been from OH to UT to PA in the last three years.

It depends on what the salary offer will be as to whether or not I accept.

I turned down an offer last month for a job in Nogales, with housing in the US. It was for more than what I make now, but the area isn't as safe as I'd like.

Meet on the level, leave on the square. Great words to live by

Were we directed from Washington when to sow and when to reap, we should soon want bread. - Thomas Jefferson: Autobiography, 1821.