View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 09:17 AM
diesel enthusiast

FS: Delivery, too --- Allentown, PA and then some

UPDATE: 08/07/2011 --- route changed.

Folks.

Between now and the end of the month, I will be driving from Memphis, TN to Allentown, PA to deliver a 180D engine and transmission. It looks like my route will be to Allentown, PA; then home to Memphis, TN. I've had interest to make a detour to Greensboro, NC, and I probably will if we agree on the purchase items. So, if you do a google map of Memphis, TN to Greensboro, NC to Allentown, PA to Memphis, TN, you pretty much know the route I will be taking. I have several large items that could be delivered at the same time for sale. If these large items do not sale, they will go into the junk\scrap pile. OH....and yes, if you are the first one to buy something, then my route can "weave" a bit. For instance, my drive from Allentown, PA back to Memphis, TN could go thru Dayton\Cincinnati. I don't have a set route yet.

These large items are:
  • Matching pair of w126 good Palomino front seats --- 300SDL pattern.
  • 5-8 decent steel hubcap friendly wheels.
  • 2-4 decent bundts.
  • one 200D engine and transmission from a w110 fintail
  • one 200D, w110 hood with grill
  • one 200D, w110 trunk lid
  • one 300SD trunk lid --- aluminum
  • one w126 2.47 differential\rearend --- currently for sale
Pics are available; however, most of us know what these items are. In addition, I will be listing on ebay in the upcoming weeks, the remaining various parts that I have on the shelves. If anyone is interested in a mass purchase, please contact me off line and we can discuss. It looks like I will be driving my big Dodge truck, so I have plenty of room.

Furthermore, I have a 16 foot car hauler trailer with Indiana title, new paint, decent tires, at least one (maybe two) spares, ramps, all lights work. I will sell this trailer to anyone on the route for $1600 and deliver it.

Links:
Sold last car --- 05/2012 1984 300D Light Ivory, Red interior
Cluster Needles Paint
New Old Stock (NOS) parts

Past:
3/2008 1986 300SDL "Coda"
04/2010 1965 190D(c) "Ben"
& many more

Last edited by daw_two; 08-07-2011 at 01:32 PM.