Here is the abreviated version.
1. Acquire special spring compressor tool.
2. Remove the following; spark plugs & wires, valve covers, cam followers.
3. Mark the cam followers so you can replace them in the same location they came from.
4. Rotate engine to TDC on cylinder you are working on.
5. Remove valve springs.
6. Replace seal.
7. Install valve springs.
8. Install cam followers for this cylinder only.
9. Repeat steps 4-8 on all remaining cylinders.
10. Install spark plugs & wires.
11. Install valve covers.
Your done in about 3 hours.
I got too many cars!! Insurance eats me alive. Dave
78 Corvette Stingray - 3k
82 242 Turbo Volvo - Manual - 270k
86 300e 5 speed manual - 210k
87 420sel - 240k
89 560sl - 78k
91 420sel - 205k
91 560sel - 85k
94 GMC Suburban - 90k
97 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail - 25k
00 GMC Silverado 1 ton 30k