View Single Post
Old 03-12-2000, 08:16 PM

Matter of fact, I do have some pics of the Jensen. As I'm still trying to figure out how to use this website builder software I have, all pics of my cars I did have digitized (including 6.9 burnout pic!!) and will soon have them up on the web. The Jensen is a super cool car because not many people recognize it, and it's wonderful to drive while blasting down the interstate. Even more impressive was and is the very limited production Jensen Interceptor FF. FF standing for Ferguson Formula, which was an all wheel drive system developed by Harry Ferguson for road going super hybrids. I wish I could even find an FF on this side of the Atlantic! They held the fastest 0-120-0mph record for a long long time, even through the '80s I think. Very awesome cars. If you know what a regular Interceptor looks like, you can spot an FF by checking the front fenders for two cooling louveres instead of one, like my car has. Anyhow, as far as the BMW goes, I think I'm going to have a fun time with this Bavarian sleeper. I'd have kept the Alfa but rust was beginning to take hold, and I lucked out to find a guy who wanted one to restore and wanted to get rid of his very nice 745i at the same time! Once again, there are those lucky stars!

Aaron Greenberg
MB technician
Precision Motorcars, Cincinnati, Ohio
'67 250SE Cabriolet
'77 450SL
'80 300SD
'85 380SE
'89 420SEL
'93 300E 2.8
'74 Jensen Interceptor Mk.III
'81 DeLorean DMC12
'85 BMW 745i Turbo