View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 02:42 PM
Who's flying this thing ?

San Diego COUNTY is pretty large.

The City itself and some of the coastal areas, like Encinitas (which I am thinking of going to myself and have looked at rresidences and gated communities there a couple of months ago) have wonderful year round climate and ambiance.

And not too far away from the W Side of Los Angeles and ther coastal Orange ounty areas like Laguna Beach and so forth, which I like a lot. (Las Brisas by the ocean in Laguna is paradise btw)

But inland SD county, like Temecula's wine country might be worth considering.

My next door neighbors are from Fallbrook, which is real country near there, and they loved it but came up her to be near to their children.

I'd be careful with large apartment buildijgs, just ONE lousy renter can REALLY give headaches, and many of them are renters for a GOOD reason.

Perhaps a credit worthy renter to live in a duplex where YOU reside in the pther half might be worth thinking about.

If you are really bold and audacious you could get soe deals in San Ysidro or National City I guess bu it would help if you are fluent in Spanish.

That far south in SD County though the beaches are not so enjoyable because excess sewage from Tijuana Mexico washes up on them/

1995 E 420, 170k "The Red Plum" (sold)

2015 BMW 535i xdrive awd Stage 1 DINAN, 6k, <----364 hp

1967 Mercury Cougar, 49k

2013 Jaguar XF, 20k <----340 hp Supercharged, All Wheel Drive (sold)