View Single Post
Old 10-13-2002, 09:51 PM
M D Nugent
Posts: n/a
Question 560SEL trans question

I want to drive a mechanical speedo ('72 350SL) from a 560SEL trans.

Someone told me I can replace the tail section of the 560SEL trans (and its Hall effect sender) with the tail section from a 123 chassis (it has a mechanical speedo drive), and then use the 123's speedo cable.

Can anybody here either validate or criticize that suggestion?

M D "Doc" Nugent
Reply With Quote