View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 02:09 PM
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdrun View Post
When was this?

Were you given the choice between going through the naked scanner or getting felt up? (I chose the feel-up, because cancer risk is unknown, plus I enjoyed seeing the little TSA prick being uncomfortable with what he had to do... )

Why the h-ll should we wear f--king sandals or laceless shoes like some sort of prisoner?

If we want to prevent terrorism, we should let it be known that the next attack of a magnitude similar to 9/11 or bigger will involve Mecca, Kabul, and Riyadh turning into saucers of smoking Trinitite. Basically, "control your own jackals, or else."
Edit, I originally read that totally wrong, its been a long day...

I graduated a couple years ago so it was post-9/11 and also during the whole shoe-bomber fiasco. I never once had a hassle or felt that it was overkill. I think people blow it way out of proportion as a severe infringment on "freedoms" or whatever whereas in reality they're free not to fly . I'm just saying don't be an idiot and the TSA folks won't be jerks, simple. To me it seems pretty logical. You don't have to wear sandals, it just makes it easier. You don't have to put your economy size bottle of shampoo in your carry on...logical, right? Put your keys in the tray, put your wallet in there, etc...not hard to understand. I NEVER had a problem on over a hundred flights simply by following very basic guidelines.
- 2007 Saturn sky redline
- 2004 Explorer...under surgery.

Past: 135i, GTI, 300E, 300SD, 300SD, Stealth