View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 01:16 PM
German Car Enthusiast

Hi all,
I always like to give credit when due. I rarely ever take my car to a shop, but I took it to ******** yesterday to loosen some suspension bolts that I could not get loose for the life of me.

First impressions: the show room is not huge but clean and inviting. After checking out the Testarossa and 993 Cab inside, the tech who was taking my car came out, introduced himself and asked about what I wanted done. After the car was on the lift I went out and pointed out the frozen bolts. This was a huge piece of mind as it ensured the ones I had already replaced and set at ride height would not have to be redone.

While the car was being wrenched on, I took a test drive in a 911 40th Aniv Edition I have been eyeing with no accompanying passenger.

My car was completed with no issues, no grease marks on the seats, steering wheel or door handles.

Craig (owner), Rob (sales), Frank (F Car tech) I found to be extremely personable and genuine car guys.

I should mention I have no personal/financial affiliation with the shop. I have just had too many bad experiences in the past, so when one goes this well it stands out.

http://www.********motors.com/index.html

Brett

My pics --> www.BrettAdamsDesign.com