View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorainfurniture View Post
Off an 87 300e grey market car. Was in drivable condition prior to it being parted out due to rust/ overall bad condition. Includes EVERYTHING you would need to convert your 300e autotragic in to a MUCH sportier, overall fun to drive car. Im still a bit on the fence whether I will put it in my 300e because it is a lot of work. The engine runs terribly rich, but otherwise runs great. No headgasket issues, or running hot. From what I read, the grey market m103 has a slightly higher compression ratio that the american equivilent.

I am located in Cleveland Ohio.

I am open to offers, so dont be shy.

Includes:
Engine, trans, shifter+ linkage, (needs shifter bushings) Brake/clutch pedal assembly, all the lines associated with the hydraulic clutch, driveshaft, as well as the brake booster/resivoir. Also, the wood trim, which has been painted black by the PO.

Everything is out of the car at this point, and ready to go. I will also throw in a new trans mount, (the rubber), and a new center carrier bearing.
You should grab and include the driver's side underdash extension, the black plastic part that is moulded with a space for the clutch pedal. The fuel pump relay is also different on manual transmission cars, don't know how but it is.