View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 09:34 PM

Big Ass Year End Meet n Greet (MD/DC/VA/DE) Dec 4th @ 1-4pm

I don't frequent this site very often, but wanted to share some info with you guys about an upcoming Benz meet n greet.

I just got out of a meeting with the Eastern Region Director of Mercedes Club of America William Hopper, and several individuals from Mercedes-Benz of Baltimore including the general manager Michael Coleman about having a DMV (Delaware/Maryland/Virginia) meet at Benz of Baltimore. Both of them are going to sponsor the event and the dealer has given everything the 'green light' on this.

They're expecting over 100 people and anywhere from 55-80 various year/model Mercedes enthusiast cars including normal Benzs, classics, modded Benzs, AMGs, and at least one race car. Wanted to pass the word along because this will be the biggest Benz meet on the east coast.

Year End Mercedes Meet
December 4th 2011 @ 1-4pm
Mercedes-Benz of Baltimore
6631 Baltimore National Pike, Baltimore, MD 21228

-Meet and greet Mercedes car show
-Free food, beer, wine, drinks and entertainment. (There's a tv in the dealership if there happens to be a football game that day too.)
-Employee price discounts on OEM Mercedes-Benz parts on that day only between 1-4pm (courtesty of parts manager Shaun)
-Competition for best-in-class awards
-Other stuff

I'll be there with my 16v for certain. People from three other Benz sites are going to be there as well

Attached Thumbnails
Big Ass Year End Meet n Greet (MD/DC/VA/DE) Dec 4th @ 1-4pm-benz.jpg   Big Ass Year End Meet n Greet (MD/DC/VA/DE) Dec 4th @ 1-4pm-untitled.jpg