View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 07:26 PM
74baja 74baja is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 68
I looked more carefully, and it appears to be coming from the #1 (closest to front of car) injector. Possibly from where the fuel line enters the top of the injector. Is there an o-ring I can replace? Or are they compression fittings? Thanks
Reply With Quote