View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 11:01 AM

no matter what, you should be able to name a kid what you want, however offensive and stupid, but according to the article, looks like they may have lost the kids due to cause-

"However, the appeals court ruled last year that sufficient evidence of abuse or neglect existed because of domestic violence in the home, and removed the children from their Philipsburg, N.J.home."

Sounds like the real story is a difference of opinion between appeals courts on what kind of domestic violence exists in this house. Asinine names for the kids seems likely incidental to the real issue of whether or not these kids are in a dangerous home.

1. Are these parents ignorant racist ****heads? Yes.

2. Should they be allowed to name their kids after some of the most evil men and causes in history? Yes, that is their right. After all, to the Ayran Nation, Hitler might as well be Jesus, they are naming the kids after the patron saint of their cause.

3. Is the home dangerous for these kids? Maybe, sounds like a regular court and an appeals court already decided there was too much violence in the house, and a second appeals court disagrees.

I think its more than likely that these ****head parents are using the names of their kids to create a media sensation which may obscure what the true issue is here. That a pair of jackbooted thugs for parents may be violent in the home towards eachother or their kids.

Legally, the kids future should be decided based only on further analysis of the parents domestic violence charges. After all, even in foster care, the kids would still have the same names.

Personally, I have long believed that we should follow the example of Singapore and bring the practice of bamboo caning to this country as punishment. I would very happily watch a public caning of these two idiots.

Last edited by JB3; 10-27-2011 at 11:14 AM.