View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 09:13 PM
SickFinga SickFinga is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 71
Originally Posted by Michael C View Post
It take both parts. Outer, Chrome from the 109 around the frame, and an inner, like the trim on the 108, for the inside of the frame.
Wind wing, and far rear door window must be removed to do this job. Along with the window felts.
That's what I thought too, but then I compared inner trim part numbers on w108 and w109 and they were the same. Doors on the other hand got different part numbers.
Reply With Quote