Thread: Ebay Store
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
I have hardly any experience using the "free 50", but I don't think you have to do anything to get them. Any fees you incur - by using non-free "extras", or by listing in a non-free format, or by listing additional items past the free 50 - get added to your eBay invoice.

Before you finally submit an eBay listing, I think you are shown exactly what up-front fees are going to be associated with that listing.
There must be a monthly base fee for having the store-- all the store listings are for 29 days, and feebay is not gonna give sellers that kind of exposure for free-- You pretty much have to run a buy it now with each item, or you could add a note in to perspective buyers make your offer-as long as its not lower that the starting price--and then choose to accept /end the sale in the first week etc.. Thje regular auctions-- starting out low and setting a reserve -I dont do, I just start it at the lowest ill accept , and rerun till people get the picture-my auctions are not craigslist and im not relisting any lower.