Thread: Ebay Store
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Stressed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by panZZer View Post
There must be a monthly base fee for having the store-- all the store listings are for 29 days, and feebay is not gonna give sellers that kind of exposure for free-- You pretty much have to run a buy it now with each item, or you could add a note in to perspective buyers make your offer-as long as its not lower that the starting price--and then choose to accept /end the sale in the first week etc.. Thje regular auctions-- starting out low and setting a reserve -I dont do, I just start it at the lowest ill accept , and rerun till people get the picture-my auctions are not craigslist and im not relisting any lower.
Yes, there is a base monthly fee for having a store. I have a "Basic" store, which costs $15.95 per month. The insertion fee I pay for a Fixed Price listing is $0.20. I run them all with a 30 day duration, set to automatically be relisted if unsold (eBay calls it "Good 'Til Cancelled").

Other types of stores have higher monthly fees, but lower insertion fees, and a bunch of other features that aren't of much interest to me. Here's a comparison of different store subscriptions.

The "free 50" I mentioned earlier applies to auction-style listings for sellers who do not have a store subscription. If I want to use the "free 50", I have to use an eBay ID other than the one that has the store.