View Single Post
Old 10-27-2002, 07:19 AM
engatwork's Avatar
engatwork engatwork is offline
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Soperton, Ga. USA
Posts: 11,878
Ron, you can take the hose off and take it to a place like "Tubes N Hoses" and they should be able to rebuild it for you. Make sure you tell them it is for r134 a/c service. Should be able to do it for around $100.
Reply With Quote