View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 08:23 PM

Thanks for the responses. I made an order through Peach Parts and they sent me these:

Fuel Injector Pigtails - Bosch EV1 DIYAutoTune.com

which as Tram says is for the L-Jet and they dont seem to want to stay clipped on. Upon closer inspection of the photographed connector (that appears to be newer than the rest) it revealed some grinding work done on the connector...which leads me to think that someone at some point was also supplied with the L-Jets and decided to grind the surrounding plastic off and hook the connector as is.

I'm sorry that the question seems so obvious, but I ask because of my experience with procuring parts...sometimes the personal experience of others trumps calling blindly and asking for parts...such as when I got an R4 a/c compressor instead of an A6, or the time I got the $56 heater hose when the $7 one would suffice, and then this L-Jet vs D-Jet connector deal. Sometimes the info gets a bit mixed up and being that its my first time round ordering the part, I'm bound to misrepresent what I need to the person on the other end of the line...it happens. Thanks for the leads.

1972 Mercedes-Benz 280SE 4.5 "Kenyatta" **parts car(?)**

1972 Mercedes-Benz 280SE 4.5 "Arabian Grey"