View Single Post
Old 10-30-2002, 08:18 AM
joe p joe p is offline
it leaks, its german
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: raleigh nc
Posts: 1,111
Its a unit called a switch group. Remove the trim peice around the shifter, hook you fingers in that hole and pull the woodgrain up. The switch group comes off the bottem of the woodgrain with 2 slides.

Project Smoker, '87 603 powered wagon
Hauler, 96 CTD can you say torque?
Toy 73 Cougar xr7 convertible
Acme Automotive Inc.
Raleigh NC
Reply With Quote