View Single Post
Old 11-01-2002, 05:06 PM

Exclamation EVERYONE READ THIS please!!

I need your help!! A serious matter has come to my attention and this MUST be addressed.
I was browsing paper books in a store and came across the standard (pocket size) NADA or otherwise a 'Kelley Blue Book' and I read what a Honda Civic was worth.
A 1991 Honda Civic costs $12,000 and is now worth $3,995
Ok so just for no reason I looked up my 1991 300SL and the book says 1991 sold for $78,500 (MSRP) now worth $16,995
Before you consider that most people that own these have all sorts of money and they don't care consider this....I DO!
I intend to file a class action suit against them (ALL) and this rediculous trash will be changed. The banks go by these guide lines and won't furnish a loan if the car is priced any higher.
I need everyones help on this. You think about this;
If in five years 'they' cut the price in half, then in 2.5 years they cut it in half again...this is what the knobs consider depreciation??
Where did they piss $SIXTY T H O U S A N D dollars to??
My car has 50K miles and is cherry....really cherry!
If I took out a loan at the rates in 1991 @ $1000 per month I would still owe more than the book value!!!
....A MORGAGE.... If a Honda lost $8K than you can only take $8k off of a Mercedes!!! I'm HOT on this!!