View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:11 PM

UPDATE: This kit is now for sale to the best offer I receive by the weekend following this one. Includes the front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, and trunk spoiler. All damage is cosmetic-only (paint chips, no fiberglass damage) except for one crack at the front corner of one of the side skirts, which I took close-up pictures of. This can be easily patched with fiberglass patch and the entire set stripped and repainted to your liking. I don't know how to ship something this large, but I am willing to drive it up to a few hundred miles, or you can come and fetch it, or let me know where to drop it off packaged for shipment.

I have one offer already so this kit *will* be going out in a little over a week. These are very rare, and I have not seen another kit like this for sale anywhere. It is a genuine kit - please see the pictures for a close-up of the part number imprint on the rocker panels. You will likely not find another chance like this one!

Please see the picture gallery for a lot of detailed pictures: Lorinser Body Kit

Original post advertising the kit for sale:
FS: Sportservice Lorinser W116 SEL body kit
Attached Thumbnails
W116 SEL Sportservice Lorinser body kit-img_0038.jpg   W116 SEL Sportservice Lorinser body kit-img_0144.jpg