View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 12:21 AM

Soooooo.... Long story short, finally heard from owner, asked for his assurance that situation would be dealt with properly and soon. He called today and apologized, told me that they would do whatever it takes. I offered to help him get the parts (because I don't feel confident they will get the right ones, plus I want to get it movin'), he said get whatever I needed, he would pay for the parts w/ cash. When I take the car back, I'm going to request that the owner, (or his best tech) make the repairs, while I hang tight and keep an eye on things.

If I could get the part from the dealership I would, but I think it's unlikely they will have a chrome trim piece for a 115... I hope I'm wrong. I've got a parts car lined up to look at tomorrow, and I need to find the appropriate clips and moulding inserts (extra so they won't feel the need to further improvise) for 115 windshield trim.

I do believe his tech was just a half-asser, and the owner will take care of me... Will update in the future and thanks for all of your comments. I'm generally a pretty easy going guy and hate having to deal with crap like this.

It's Ron who's the ace with the 115 right? Maybe I will call/pm him...