View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 09:06 PM
Shadetree

I just wouldn't fit in with that bunch.

[QUOTE=junqueyardjim;2899857]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemson88 View Post
I was joking about being a backslider and as far as remaining unaffiliated, well, thats just a plain old lie. I was born again 40 years ago. I'v seen some shaky times when I wanted to take my soul back from God-The-Father who bought it with the Blood of God-The-Son, Jesus. I got mad because I didn't like the way He ran His universe and the way He dictated the direction of my life.

Fact of the matter is, I just don't have anything as valuable to Him as The Blood He paid for me. So, it was always a no go for a trade or take back. Now I'v matured spiritually and the duration of those time when I don't like the way He does things has shortened and become more infrequent too.

Now, all that being said, what one says means nothing. The only way a man show he belongs to God is to show God's love to others. You've shown a lot of patients with the 'adults,' here and the cheap shots directed at you for most of them learned the hard way about having two keys and keeping them separated. I'll admit, that is exactly the way I learned.

[/QUOTEhttp://www.peachparts.com/shopforum/groups/christian-w123-owners.html

That is the listing of the page for Christian W123 owners. I think that is the name he will stay with. Certainly any Forum Member is invited and that would include "back sliders" Clemson88. The way I see it is that we are all backsliders - the only ones that are not are 6 feet under.
I'll try and join in over there. If no one tells them I crushed a 123 last month I might slide by.